How To Make Your Book Globally Bestseller?
Every author wants their books into the top ten of Globally bestseller. However, it’s slightly surprising that a limited number of authors know how to achieve this basic accomplishment. Most of the aspiring writers ask bestselling authors or publishers a common question is “How to Make My Book bestselling over worldwide?”
Obviously, You can not make your “Not So Well” written book a Globally Bestseller. Thus, If you going to be a global bestseller, then you will have to establish the solid framework to reach out to the global audience.
Here are the most common tips that will help you to make your book globally bestseller in terms of righteous means:
While Writing the Book:
- Always choose the right theme as it a most common feature while writing a book that would make your book stand out worldwide.
- A famous novelist Toni Morrison once said: “If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it”.
So, try to write something that you believe in instead of the appealing to the crowd.
- Always write a book that connects common people like book readers and book bloggers not for the celebrities or publishers.
- If you write a book in a neutral tone then the narration and dialogues would be understandable by audiences across the globe.
- Always write an attractive Book Blurb. The more creative and amazing your book blurb is the more increase in sales would be.
- Get an ideal book cover design as a book cover convey the whole story in a minimalistic way.
- After writing your book, find out the best online ebook creators to get your book formatted as per the standards to fit for the publishing platforms.
While submitting your book:
- You must have to maintain a cordial and consistent relationship with your editor.
- From the editing to formatting be involved in the whole process, no matter either you’re hiring an editor or leaving the full responsibility to the publishing house.
- When it comes to your book’s integrity, always choose the best publisher that would be good for your book’s sales.
- If you want to make more sale of your book then you have to publish the translation of your book in other regional languages as well.
While Marketing Your Books:
- If you want to sell your book globally then it is must, to make it visible to the global audiences
Goodreads is a global platform that connects your book to the global audiences.
- If you have an author website then it is a most powerful way to market your book globally.
- If you want to make a powerful impression on the global audiences then you have to use the power of social media because these platforms will help you in creating awareness and publicity among the global users.
- After creating your author’s website, call your visitors to subscribe to your website. From time to time tell your subscribers about your new to publish via sending them emails.
- You can also promote your books worldwide over the Internet through the paid advertisement on Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- If you wanted to make your book reach a wide range of audience then the first and most important thing you have to do is, integrate your book with international book bloggers and bookstagrammers because they not only review your book online but also share their thoughts on their blogs and social media platforms.
At last, Go ahead, write and publish your global bestseller now!